Canyon County


New User Registration
Forgot Your Password
Stay Connected: Facebook Twitter 

Currently all applications must be submitted in person to the Development Services Department, 1st Floor of the Canyon County Administration Building, 111 North 11th Avenue, #140, Caldwell, ID 83605.  Checklists have been developed to identify necessary submittal documents to accompany the various applications. When complete, print out and bring these documents with you.  Planners are available between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.  A fee payment is due at time of submitting an application. Please address questions and comments to

If you would like to schedule a pre-application meeting with a planner, please email  Include a description of your proposal and an address or parcel number.

Secondary / Temporary Residence Permits

Copyright © Canyon County, Idaho | Contact Information | Liability Disclaimer  | Site Map
1115 Albany St. Caldwell, Idaho 83605 | Phone: (208) 454-7300