The Title and Registration Office at the Canyon County DMV will be closed to the walk-in public on the following dates:
- Wednesday, August 26, 2020
- Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- Wednesday, September 9, 2020
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020
The Idaho Transportation Department will be implementing its new Title and Registration software on October 13, 2020. All Assessor Offices statewide will be utilizing this new software. Due to office changes as a result of COVID-19, our office has not had adequate time to train and become familiar with the new software. On the “Go Live” date we expect to have our staff fully trained on the software’s functionality. With adequate training we hope to have minimal issues when we change to the new software. We will also be using the closure time to catch up on backlogged transactions. This will help our team focus on assisting walk-in customers the other four days of the wee
The public will still have several options to complete transactions while we are closed on these Wednesdays:
- Renew Online at itd.idaho.gov
- Renew through the mail – send your renewal notice and check to:
6107 Graye Ln Ste A
Caldwell, ID 83607
- Renew by phone – call 208-334-8000, please have plate number and payment method ready when you call
Idaho Dealer Purchase
- Take a picture of the report of sale & application for certificate of title. This is a pink form (ITD-0502) with your personal information.
- Email picture and contact phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 208 455-6019.
- Our office will process the transaction and call you with cost the following business day.
- Dropbox inside the building where renewals can be dropped with check payment only.