General Statement of Duties
The Computer Network Technician performs a variety of technical duties related to the installation, maintenance and support of the County computers, telephony, print devices, network connectivity, and equipment; performs related work as required.
The principal function of this position is to provide computer support for PC hardware and software applications, including; installing; maintaining and upgrading PC hardware; utilizing desktop imaging software; analyzing and diagnosing problems and conducting special projects. Reports to the Operations Manager as daily work is performed under the general supervision of the Lead Technical Lead, but is generally self-directed. The principal duties of the position are performed in a general office environment, although travel to various departments is often required to install and repair computer systems.
Acceptable Experience and Training
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is required;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience performing computer related help-desk work
- An A+ or Microsoft Certified Professional Certification is preferred; OR
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work;
- Candidates who display exceptional customer skills, communications and teamwork abilities, along with rapid learning, flexibility, and adaptability may be preferred over those with greater experience, but lacking those demonstrable skills.
In order to be considered for this position, a completed application and resume must be submitted.
|Compensation:||$38,000-$45,000 annually DOE|
|Application Period Ends:||Open until filled|
|Job Description:||Computer Network Technician|
To apply for this job please visit www.canyonco.org.