Martin Landing is an Idaho State Fish and Game and Canyon County Parks Partnership
Martin Landing encompasses 60 acres and is located at the confluence of the Boise, Owyhee and Snake Rivers. This recreational area is made possible through a cooperative between Canyon County Parks and Idaho State Fish and Game.
Things to keep in mind when visiting Martin Landing
- Please be respectful of the Safety Zones in the camping areas
- Please be respectful of private property rights
- Motorized vehicles (gas or electric) are not allowed off improved roads
- Please do not feed or harass wildlife
- For hunting and fishing regulations, please see https://idfg.idaho.gov/.
- Picnic tables are available for day use and camping
Camping at Martin Landing
Sites and Amenities
- A camp host is on-site at Martin Landing spring to fall
- 10 vehicle-accessible (back-in or pull-through) camp sites with grills and picnic tables, for RV or tent campers
- 5 additional hike-in tent sites along the river
- 3 of the vehicle-accessible sites have gray water drains
- No electricity
- No potable drinking water
- Use of fires is restricted to designated grills and fire rings
- Canyon County Parks may prohibit all campfires during times of high wildfire danger
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 7 AM
- During quiet hours, no generators or other motorized equipment emitting loud sounds or exhaust are permitted to be in operation
Martin Landing is open year-round, 24/7, for day use and camping. A camp host is in residence from spring to fall.
Voluntary donations are accepted to SWID RC&D for campsites.
From Parma take S. Roswell Blvd. Turn onto Hexon Rd. Follow Hexon Rd. to Scott Pitt Rd. Follow Scott Pit Rd past Olson and take a right into the park